Comment on page
The BFF.fm board of directors guides the strategic direction and long-term sustainability of the station to advance our vision of building powerful community radio for San Francisco. The board’s leadership helps ensure that our mission, values, and our superpowers of positivity and inclusion are embodied in everything we do.
The Vice Chair of the Board shall, in the absence of the Chair, preside over any meetings of the BFF.fm board as needed and should familiarize themselves with the responsibilities of all BFF.fm board officers. The Vice Chair shall also be listed as the Vice President of the organization until such time that role is filled.
- Setting priorities and creating agendas for board meetings
- Presiding over board meetings
- Ensuring the board has approved policies to help ensure sound and compliant governance and management of the organization
- Creating and distributing meeting agendas, distributing key documentation to all board members, and recording minutes at all board meetings
- Ensuring all documentation related to BFF.fm is safety stored and filed in a timely manner
- Ensuring all BFF.fm activities and items brought forward for voting are in compliance with the Best Frequencies, Inc. bylaws before proceeding
- Cultivating and soliciting individual gifts
- Contributing towards ongoing recruitment of board members
- Participating in an annual performance review of the President/Executive Director