October 24th 2019, San Francisco
Prior to the meeting, please add items for discussion here:
- 1.Review Agenda
- 2.Committee Updates
- 3.Finance Update
- 1.End of Year Plan
- 2.Donor Matching
- 5.Demographic Survey
- 6.Annual Report
Scribe: Ben Ward
- Amanda Guest, General Manager
- Ben Ward, Secretary, Technical Director
- Will Craven, President of the Board
- Tom Tierney
- Amanda met with Madi and Ana and they’re going to take over the Pop’s Nights. Good connections to DJs in Oakland.
- New night w/ name and brand; projected visuals. More of an “event”.
- Planning Silent Auction for Giving Tuesday (12/3)
- Throwing Bo’s night was good; well curated, crossover attendance from Besties Bash audience.
- Trying to get more active committee activity around events generally, working together, rather than individuals owning separate events.
- Server migration is done.
- We’re testing the new analytics stack — it seems cost effective but it’s not stable enough yet to endorse.
- Committee met; small turnout but means we’ve started and can start setting project priorities.
- Forrest installed a new mix engine. Next step is to get new things connected to it.
- Giving Tuesday is December 3rd.
- Caro working on donors list for campaign targeting.
- We want to run dedicated campaigns to have people upgrade their donations. Need to review the technology for this (Kindful vs. manual.)
- We’re considering launching the fundraiser at the start of November. Might delay until mid-November to get various technical things in place.
- We’ll have a target $15K for this campaign. Need to decide what we’ll do if we hit the goal early.
- Working on putting together the match fund.
- Working on ways to incentivise more DJ participation.
- Amanda is working with Lily exploring ideas around podcasting — both production of one to distribute station content, and curation of community podcasts.
- What do we need to prepare for this? Make sure we’re ahead on it.
- Required as a non-profit, needs to be published by eo January 2020.
- Budget report.
- Strategic initiatives and work we’ve done toward it.
- Some stories/reports that encapsulate the work toward initiatives.
- Demographic coverage.
- Let people know that they made a good investment.
- Check stats on banner ad
- Set up donation/reward system for this year
- Get a resolution on the Analytics Stack
- Running the fundraiser.
- PR for Giving Tuesday event.
19:49 — Meeting adjourned.