Comment on page
November 21st 2019, San Francisco
Prior to the meeting, please add items for discussion here:
- 1.Review Agenda
- 1.Campaign Progress
- 3.Committee Updates
Scribe: Ben Ward
- Amanda Guest, General Manager
- Ben Ward, Secretary, Technical Director
- Will Craven, President of the Board
- Tom Tierney
- Matching fund: we’re halfway to our goal!
- Some high-priority donor engagement is still ongoing.
- Generally, brought in significantly more this month than previous years.
- Gala planning is ongoing
- Scheduled for Giving Tuesday, Dec 3rd.
- Will has reached out to various local publications and sources to promote the event.
- Event is listed and pre-selling tickets.
- Show is being advertised on Instagram.
- Started working with a grant writer from Krebs.
- We’re applying for 3/4 grant applications.
- Some are project-based, but aligned with existing station operations.
- 28 day social campaign is being prepared — will also launch Dec 3rd.
- Also, we’ll be drafting a budget for 2020.
- We’ll kick off a dedicated board recruitment effort in early 2020.
- Mostly doing infrastructure updates
- Need to prioritise projects for 2020
- Self-hosted analytics isn’t going great, will ask community for recommendations
- We should review our stream-hosting options as the current contract is up.
- No MUSH 2020 news yet.
- New contacts for the Ferry Building in SF.
- Contacts at Salesforce Park to pursue too.
- We’ll pursue all of these and likely tie them to grant applications.
- Flagging: We’re out of storage space, so might need to start renting a storage unit, especially if we invest in a Live performance kit.
- Identify possible large donors ($1000/$500/$250) to tie into Giving Tuesday.
- Gift cards etc. for the event.
19:23 — Meeting adjourned.